Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Suggestions for good pediatricians in Toa Payoh?

Why don’t you try bringing your baby to Dr. Ong Woon Hong at Aglow Baby and Child at United Square? He is very good with kids. My baby took to him almost instantly.

Dr. Ong is quite good, I must say. He tells you in detail all that is wrong about your baby. He is also very patient in hearing out and answering all your questions. My daughter has been seeing Dr. Ong since she was born, and each time he made her well. I have no complaints about him and would recommend him to anyone. The staff at his clinic is also professional, helpful and friendly.

I must say bring your baby to Dr. Joyce at Toa Payoh Healthway in the Toa Payoh Central area. Her charges are a bit expensive but judging from the long queue I believe all of us think she’s worth it.

Dr. Simon from Babies and Children Clinic at Mt. Alvernia is my baby’s PD since he was born. He doesn’t talk much so I wouldn’t recommend him to mommies who want their PD’s to give them a lot of explanation about their babies’ condition but he is very meticulous in his examinations.

I recommend Dr. Lim from Kinder Clinic, Mt. Alvernia. He is very careful about what he says to parents about their baby’s condition since he does not want to worry the parents unnecessarily.

My suggestion is that you bring your baby to Dr. Rhonda Watt at Mt. Alvernia. My boy has been going to her since birth. She is a good listener and patiently lets the parents talk about their fears and worries and ask away with all their questions. She also gives tips and suggestions about how to keep your baby healthy, their eating habits, and the like. We find her suggestions very useful plus the supplements that she gives are also very effective. As a result, my baby doesn’t get sick very often. Thank you Dr. Rhonda!

thank you all for all your suggestions I have compiled the list of recommended around Toa Payoh area

Dr. Joyce at Toa Payoh Healthway
    Dr. Rhonda Watt at Mt. Alvernia
    Dr. Lim from Kinder Clinic, Mt. Alvernia
    Dr. Simon from Babies and Children Clinic at Mt. Alvernia
    Dr. Ong Woon Hong at Aglow Baby and Child at United Square
    Dr. Chan Kit Yee at SBCC, Mt. Alvernia
    Dr. Terence Tan of Kinder Clinic, Mt. Alvernia

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12