Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Recommended infant care center near Bishan or Upper Thomson Road???

Hi, I would like to recommend to you my baby's previous nanny. she was very good in taking care of baby. she is patient with baby and honestly I never regret her service. she is also very particular in hygiene thingy. She took care of my baby for 5 years. She was with us until my MIL decided to take care of my baby Xian.

Quote Originally Posted by tahEmetaEmurb View Post
    Hi, I would like to recommend to you my baby's previous nanny. she was very good in taking care of baby. she is patient with baby and honestly I never regret her service. she is also very particular in hygiene thingy. She took care of my baby for 5 years. She was with us until my MIL decided to take care of my baby Xian.
    Can you email me the nanny contact?
    [email protected]

Hi Parents,

If you are looking for an infant care or childcare around the Bishan/Upper Thomson area, I'd like to introduce you to Cherie Hearts Kids-At-Play.

http://www.cherieheartskidsatplay.com.sg

We believe in providing children with a safe and conducive environment to learn and play. We comprise a homely setup with two gardens that offer ample space for outdoor activities. Situated in the vicinity of MacRitchie Reservoir, our children go on nature walks where they get to explore and discover the beauty of nature.

We offer a bilingual English and Mandarin programme for children from 18 months to 6 years old. Our teachers are well trained to deliver our hands on curriculum, where children are engaged in play-based learning through songs, stories and creative activities. Infant Care services for babies aged 2 to 18 months are also available.

Visit our centre to find out more about us!

Quote Originally Posted by tahEmetaEmurb View Post

May I know the location of your baby's nanny? Also, can I have the contact?

Thanks
    Jayne

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123