Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Recommended infant care center near Bishan or Upper Thomson Road???

Baby spent 2 weeks there. I didn't mind on getting back my fee, the most important thing for me that time is to find another reliable infant care center where I can comfortably leave my baby.

Sunny bunny, that's the infant care center I checked out last month. good thing you were able to decided to switched right away. I didn't find the area conducive for baby. The classroom have many things in their which i think can be hazardous to baby. we didn't enroll my baby their, we Cherie Hearts intead.

I agree on that. I found the place not very conducive to children but I noticed that the teachers are very caring and patients. aside from my 8 months old kid, my 7 years old kid was also enrolled at Sunny Bunny Montessori. i attempt to transfer them to another child care center but my kid refuse coz maybe he enjoys being there.

hi I felt so lucky to find Kinderland for my baby. The place is clean and nice. And I believe their care giver are very experienced. I never regret putting my baby there, they always assures me that my baby is secure in their hands. My baby was there since she was still 2 months old and now she's already 11 months old.

really? I'm interested to visit the center. can you give the exact location and also can you give me figure on how much I would likely pay for putting my baby there???thanks

Hi! are you sure you are sending your kids to kinderland? yes, the place might be nice and clean but I doubt the staff were good. I was there last week to personally visit the center coz it is one of my best choice. I was impressed with the facilities and the cleanliness of the area but I accidentally witness in a not so far distance one teacher scolded one child, maybe the child made mistake but I'm not in favor of scolding a child for making mistake. If the teacher became impatient with a kindergarten child how much more for an 9 months old baby. goosh! i was so disappointed!

really? did you really witness the "scolding" thingy?.. well, now i'm convinced that the negative feedback about kinderland is true. I've been reading several forum which have negative feedback about that CC. i'm not sure now weather to leave my baby in any child care center. if that happened to kinderland, then, it could happen to any other cc.

Here's the breakdown of my payment as i sent baby to kinderland
    SGD 1100 for deposit, SGD 65 for Registration and SGD 3 for insurance.
    I pay SGD 588 per month after subsidy from the government.

I'm sorry to hear that scolding thing. do you remember the teacher's name? or did you got a chance to get the teacher's name? I am now worried! my kids were in kinderland. I'll interrogate my kids tonight.

hello!

Thank you for making this thread alive and thank you also for all your replies. After reading all your post here mommies, I decided not to bring my baby on any child care center. I think it pays to hire a nanny or a babysitter as long as you know them personally. if I couldn't find any reliable nanny or baby sitter in one month time, maybe I will ask my Mom to babysit my baby.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast