Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Recommended infant care center near Bishan or Upper Thomson Road???

Recommended infant care center near Bishan or Upper Thomson Road???

Hello mommies!

I just got hired and will be getting started next week. My SIL volunteer to babysit my 8 months old baby but only until one month because she'll be leaving to Europe. My husband suggested to put our baby in an infant care center as what his office mates did with their children. well, i don't find it as bad idea as long we could find good and trusted infant care center.

I wonder anyone here can recommend good infant care center, preferably Bishan or Upper Thomson Road area.

My First Skool, Kinderland and Happy Family Childcare Center are very popular in Bishan area but among the three mentioned, My First Skool is preferred by many.

I was looking for infant care center last week. I've been to My First Skool but already fully booked. At Happy Family Childcare Center also long waiting time. And visited three other more infant care centers but I realized that it seemed that my baby won't be given much attention if i'll put her on an infant care center. now instead of looking for infant care center, i decided to look for home based babysitter whom I'm sure that can fully give attention to my daughter.

hi! actually, teach to infant ration is one of the things that you might consider upon choosing an infant care center. Most of the infant care center have not enough teacher to attend the infant that is why, it is not advisable that you just call on to book the center. you should visit and observe the environment and ask about the ratio and other things to make sure that you're baby will be given enough attention. And as to babysitter, I think not all babysitter or nanny are good.

Hi try checking out Cherie Hearts @ Thomson. My baby was in there. and so far i found it good teachers there were good and very concern to the children. I sent my baby there since 2 months. I could still remember when my baby got ill, the teacher who attended her keep on showing her concern to the baby. she always send sms or phone call to check on my baby. I never really regret on choosing Cherie Hearts.

I'm looking for infant care center too, can you give the Cherie Hearts' exact location and contact details??? thanks

sure! 350 Orchard Road, #13-04/05 Shaw House Singapore 238868 and Tel: 6235 8820 but it pays to visit the actual center to see and observe things out. Actually, there are more than 30 centers around Singapore.

hello, anybody sent their kids at SUNNY BUNNY MONTESSORI INFANT AND CHILD CARE CENTRE??? I'm planning to send my baby there coz its just along the way to my work. please share your experience. thanks.

hello! if you can book on My First Skool, then you choose it. its the infant care where my baby doesn't experience frequent sickness. I tried to send my 7 months old baby at SUNNY BUNNY but I noticed baby frequently got sick. I decided to switched to My First Skool (lucky that time, I got slot) and noticed the difference.

you switched? how long did your baby stayed at Sunny bunny? were you able to withdraw your money?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast