Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Is there a baby doctor that you can recommend?

Is there a baby doctor that you can recommend?

We were seeing a not-so-good baby doctor before so Iíve decided to switch. Can you recommend a good baby doctor?

My baby and I go to Dr. Kenny Ee at Paragon. He has very good bedside manners. He also does not rush your appointments even if he has a lot of patients waiting for him. He has night clinics every Wednesday at Parkway Parade so it’s very convenient for working mothers as we no longer have to take a leave just to bring our babies to him.

Dr. Foo Ai Leng at Yishun 417 is very good. She administered my son’s jabs and he did not cry so much because of it. Her charges are reasonable, too.

Don’t go to see Dr. AAT! She is a very expensive doctor. My son’s medical fee was a whopping $416! The whole consultation took less than 5 minutes.

We live quite far but we travel all the way to see Dr. Kumar at Kinder Clinic Paragon. He is very quick in detecting what is wrong with your baby. He will also patiently explain everything to you and is very reassuring as well.

What are Dr. Kumar’s fees like?

For the first time consultation, the charge is $80. For the subsequent visits, it is $60 per consultation.

I have an issue with Dr. Heng JT at Kidslink Jurong. My son had 2 MMRV already and it was stated clearly in his health booklet. In fact, all the vaccines were given at his clinic. However, when my mother-in-law brought my baby to him without me, Dr. Heng gave my baby a third dose of MMRV! How irresponsible!

I recommend Dr. Ong Eng Keow at TMC Baby and Child Clinic. He gives me so much useful information that I don’t even have to ask, he immediately volunteers the information. Thumbs up for him!

Please don’t go to Dr. Yvonne See at Sunset Clementi. Her charges are expensive and she rushes her appointments. Her diagnosis is done too quickly and she does not have good bedside manners.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast