Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Did you get your confinement lady from PEM confinement agency?

PEM’s confinement nannies are the best. I will engage their services again for my next confinement.

I have seen a lot of good reviews about PEM from this forum. I will try them out and tell you from my experience if they are good or not.

The best service provided me by PEM was giving me a confinement lady who takes care of my baby round the clock. I have a maid, so cooking, cleaning and washing is not really required, but having the peace of mind that my baby is being taken cared of well is worth all the money that I have paid to PEM. Finally, I can sleep well at nights because of my confinement lady from PEM.

I got my first 2 confinement ladies from different agencies. For my first confinement, I got a confinement lady who did not cook well and made almost the same dishes every day. For the second one, my confinement lady made different dishes that were not tasty at all. However, both took care of my babies well. For this coming third confinement, I have decided to use a confinement lady from PEM. I hope they are as good as I am made to believe they are.

Everyone has been telling me to get a confinement lady from PEM because their service is good. Finally, I decided to engage their services. I would say that the confinement lady they provided me was good. I would give her a rating of 3.5 out of a maximum of 5.

I would give the confinement lady PEM provided me a rating of 5 out of 5. She was that good!

For my 1st and 2nd confinements, I got confinement ladies from PEM. They were both good. They took care of my baby well and cooked good food that varied every day. So for my 3rd confinement, I decided to again get a confinement lady from PEM. This time, however, the nanny I got was not good at cooking. She made a variety of dishes but most are not tasty. She took care of my baby well though. I think PEM has a lot of confinement ladies who are good and some that are not, just like any other confinement lady agency.

What I don’t like about PEM is that they pressure and hard sell you about the confinement herbs and diapers that they market when you are engaging their services for a confinement lady.

I also got a confinement lady from PEM that did not know how to cook. I called PEM for a replacement but before I could finalize it through a second call to confirm, the new confinement lady suddenly showed up at my door. It was an awkward situation having both confinement ladies at my house. I finally decided to let go of both.

I loved the confinement lady sent to us by PEM. Her name is Chen Huiling. Even my husband liked her.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast