Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Did you get your confinement lady from PEM confinement agency?

Did you get your confinement lady from PEM confinement agency?

I would like to know if you got your confinement lady from PEM confinement agency. I heard horror stories about mothers getting lazy confinement ladies from agencies but I donít know if itís the same with PEM. Can you share?

I don’t think it is the case with PEM. It happens to be the best confinement nanny agency in Singapore. It has been in the business of providing experienced confinement nannies to mommies for more than 15 years now.

I engaged the services of PEM when I was looking for a confinement lady before. The nanny they provided us was very good. She took care of me and my baby very well, and cooked good for me and even my whole family. She also washed all of our clothes, cleaned the kitchen plus the toilets, and cared for my baby day and night. I am very satisfied with PEM.

I am very grateful I found PEM. The confinement lady they provided me was superb!

I had a great experience with PEM because they train their CL’s well and even conducts medical check-ups on their CL’s for Hepatitis A, B and HIV so I could be certain their CL’s were healthy enough to work for us. They even made sure the CL’s they gave me was suited to my requirements. As a result, I had a hard-working CL who took care of me and my baby round the clock, cooked well and prepared good tonics for me using herbs given by the PEM agency.

My friend told me about PEM after I confided to her about my troubles with my first confinement lady. I took in my second confinement lady from PEM and she was a delight! She took care of me and my baby, cooked a variety of dishes for me and my family, prepared herbal baths for me and my baby, and performed household chores. I am glad I listened to my friend and took in a confinement lady from PEM.

I agree that PEM is the best confinement nanny agency there is. The confinement lady I got from them did such a good job that I would recommend PEM to anyone.

PEM gave me such a good confinement lady that I will engage their services again for my next childbirth.

I used the services of PEM for my first confinement and I’m glad I did. The confinement lady they provided us took care of my baby for almost 24 hours each day, cooked good confinement food for me taking care not to repeat the same dishes, she also washed my clothes, my baby’s clothes and sometimes even that of my whole family. She also cleaned and did the grocery shopping for us. And prepared herbal baths for me and my baby, and made herbal tonics for me using the herbs given by PEM.

I am very happy with the confinement lady provided me by PEM. She was very patient with me even at times that I’m unreasonable. You see, sometimes mommies who have just given birth are a bit difficult to handle.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast