Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Can anyone recommend a good confinement lady?

My confinement lady is really good that’s why I would like to recommend her to you. She cooks delicious food for me that are very nutritious. She also knows what food would be good for me to increase my breast milk. She is also very clean. If you want to hire her you can contact me at 98470741 so that I can tell her about you.

I have high praises for my former confinement lady, Sally. She not only took care of me and my baby but my toddler as well. She cooked for the whole family and was able to please my picky husband every day because of this. She is very patient and is diligent and hard-working. Her contact nos. are 9465 8800 (Singapore) and +6012 2672428.

I take back my recommendation for my former confinement lady Aunty Tian Hua. I just realized that after she left us, there were so many things missing from my ref and my kitchen which she did not ask us permission for. There are also other reasons which I don’t care to list here. My family is simply annoyed by her lack of respect and courtesy. Those who still want to engage her services, beware!

Do give my confinement lady a try. She is Aunty Kim. She is patient and loving with babies. If you are interested contact me at 9007 2455/ 6554 0245.

My confinement lady is simply great! She takes care of me and my baby and also does housework. Her Malaysia contact no. is 0169 627515.

I am extremely blessed to have my confinement lady, Hui Feng. I had a not-so-good confinement lady before who I fired, and when we had Hui Feng, the difference was simply glaring. She cooks 3 types of food every day: one for me, one for my Mom and husband, and another one for my vegetarian Dad, all restaurant style! She takes good care of me and my baby and she’s worth every penny I pay her. I extended her services because of this, but soon she will have to leave us. For those interested in her please email me at [email protected].

I currently have Xiu Fang from Malaysia as my confinement nanny. She is quite a pro! Her contact no. in Singapore is 818 52730.

I had a terrible experience with my confinement lady, Ah Yong from Muar. She is very lazy and suddenly left me on the 15th day of my confinement when I was unable to get a replacement.

I am Shine, an experienced confinement lady. I am also an Infant Host teacher at CIT. I am a great cook and I love babies. If you’re interested please call me at 97873674.

Please don’t make the mistake of hiring Yu Jie. She is not a good confinement lady. She is not good at housework or in taking care of our baby.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast