Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Can anyone recommend a good confinement lady?

Can anyone recommend a good confinement lady?

I have just given birth. I want a good confinement lady since I donít have a maid and my house is big enough to accommodate one. Can you suggest someone?

I can recommend Auntie Lee, a Singaporean confinement lady who was trained at KKH. She knows how to use TCM herbs and tonics and can be contacted through her website: www.auntylee.com.sg.

If you want a really good confinement nanny, I can suggest Aunt Yun. She is very experienced since she has been a confinement lady for more than 18 years now. You can contact her through her Singapore mobile 8130 8583 and her Malaysia mobile +60127 261198.

I have a good experience with Aunty Sabrina who is currently my confinement lady. She cooks good food, is very neat and has a motherly disposition. She is very cheerful and because of this, she cheers up both the baby and me. She has a tendency to talk a lot so if you don’t want this from your confinement nanny, don’t call her. I think, however, that you will like her just as I did because she is very friendly. You can call her at 8105 5776 in Singapore and 6016 4681225 in Malaysia.

I also highly recommend Sabrina. She is simply amazing! She was not only a confinement lady to us but she became like a family member.

I was very lucky to have had Aunty Sabrina also so I want to endorse her to you, too. She is very experienced and committed to her tasks.

My confinement lady is Lian Jie or Aunty Lian. I can recommend her to anyone since she loves babies so much! She is very experienced in caring for my precious baby. She also cooks good food and does not serve the same type of food every day but always a variety. She also prepares a special tonic for me to drink at night so I will have more milk for my baby. Aunty Lian will be leaving us soon so if you want to book her services as early as now you can call her at 8285 7060 in Singapore and 019 993 9483 in Malaysia.

I am a first time Mom and my confinement lady was very helpful when she was with me. I learned a lot from her such as bathing my baby. Her name is Yafang and she can be reached through her Singapore no. 8110 5075 and her Malaysia no. +60 177570779.

I interviewed Confinement Lady Yafang and from our conversation, I agree with you that she is good. I plan to engage her services for my wife.

You may want to give my confinement nanny, Aunty Tian Hua, a try. She looked after my twins and me a little while ago. She prepared tonic soups for me and was able to handle the feeding of my twins all by herself. She is also willing to share information. For example, she gave me and my maid tips on how to feed the babies when she’s gone. You can contact her at 989 63237/ 6013 9977374.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast