Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Can anyone here reccommend good maid agency?

Can anyone here reccommend good maid agency?

Hello everyone!

My hubby and I decided to get a maid to assist me as he travels a lot and leave me and my baby at home most often. This gonna be our first time to hire a maid and we donít know what are the doís and doníts in getting a maid. We would like to ask any recommendation from you and want to hear your experiences upon hiring maids and also the costs we need to prepare. Thanks!

Hi!

Finding maid also needs extra caution. My SIL had bad experience with her maid before, I forgot which agency she got her maid. The maid she got was not reliable. I won't put here the details but to describe the situation it was really bad! Therefore when its time for me to find a maid, i really see to it that I've chosen a reliable agency. I researched and ask recommendation from friends, then finally decided to choose Jayamaids where I got a very reliable maid. She’s serving us for 2 and a half year now and so far, I am satisfied on how she does her task at home.

My tips for you is that, you need to seek advice from people around you like your officemates, friends and relatives.

Hello

I agree that it is necessary to be very careful in selecting maid. I had several bad experience on maids that is why I made a thorough research online for a good and reliable agency that also offers good package. I came across reliance located at Bukit Timah Plaza. I got a new one now. She’s from Indonesia and she’s staying with us for 2 months now and so far I can say she’s good. I am hoping that she will continually do good job.

Hi!

I decided just last year to get a maid to help me do the household chores. I went to different agencies and settled on Gold Year agency. I like the way Gold Year staff handle their clients. But unfortunately, I didn’t like the attitude of the maid that I got. I ended the contract prematurely. From that moment, I never hire maids from any agency. My present maid has been tried and tested by my MIL. She was my MIL’s maid for 3 years. So be careful in selecting maid. The agencies might be good but that is not an assurance that you'll good and reliable maid.

Hello!

Our family just move here in SG. As I’m about to hire a maid, I ask a recommendation from a close friend who happened to stay here for more than 10 years. She recommended the Sun employment agency. According to her, the staffs were friendly and honest. And what she told me was right. The good thing about the agency she recommended was, they will let the clients do some interaction with chosen maid through tele-interview. So far, I already picked one and I’m hoping that I did make the right choice. why don't you try to visit the agency? what agency have checked so far?

Hi!

Anyone here knows the contact number of Gold Year agency?? Care to share their contact info? I’m planning to hire a maid as I am going to start working next month. I asked several friends and colleagues about maid agencies and most of them suggested Gold Year agency but were not able to give the contact number. So, I’m hoping that I can get some info about the agency here.

Hello! I got mine from Gold Year agency, here’s the contact number tel. #62547366 but I suggest you personally visit them on their location at Balestier Ruby Plaz. Their staffs were very approachable and would try to answer every question you might have about their services.

Hi

This is my third time to get maid from Amazing Employment agency. All the maids I’ve got from them were all good. Two thumbs up for the agency. Why don’t you try checking them out? They also offers reasonable package. I suggest you picked maids from Philippines, they are good and reliable especially on taking care of kids.

Hello! I would like to recommend faith employment agency and D’Absolute maids. We’ve got 3 maids here in our home, two of them from faith employment agency and the other one is from D’absolute. The two were from Philippines and the other one is from Myanmar. The 2 will end their contract 3 months from now and my mom plans to renew their contract. So far I recommend to the agencies mentioned above as they have good maids and most my mom’s colleague got their maids from the agencies. good luck in finding out the best maid

Hi,

i would like to start off by saying i am not an employment agency. just recommending an agency that i thought is good.

Took a maid from this agency 4 months back. Small office but personalised services. Not those bigger branches where it is too sales oriented and pushing me to simply take a maid from them. Took time to understand my needs (elderly mum) and made recommendation which i think suit my needs.

Current maid is hardworking. Only drawback is sometimes i need to repeat a few times as she is a little slow. Good thing she is attentive.

The agency that i took from informed me that if i find her service good to recommend more frds. And she will give them a discount. Anyone needs a reliable maid agency contact can email me at newbeginings.rc@gmail.com or sms 87174414 (Not sure how much discount can get though as she never mention, but i think should be reasonable)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast