Thread: Migraines !! Helppp

Migraines !! Helppp

Any mummies out there experience migraines in the 2nd trim.
    I'm 15 weeks and my migraines are back. Experienced them in my early trim and now they are back. I tried not to take panadols but having a really hard time cause they are causing me me to vomit.
    Any remedy or suggestions that can help ease them.

Quote Originally Posted by Booboo View Post
    Any mummies out there experience migraines in the 2nd trim.
    I'm 15 weeks and my migraines are back. Experienced them in my early trim and now they are back. I tried not to take panadols but having a really hard time cause they are causing me me to vomit.
    Any remedy or suggestions that can help ease them.
    What i did is to go for a cold shower, it seem to help. My friend did Yoga and she told me it is helpful

Hi, sometimes migraine are caused by psychological issues, try to be relax more and decrease thinking of about having some. NOTE: Don't ever drink any types of medicine unless you consult your physician, not even a simple NSAIDs, because that may cause toxic effects to the baby.

It must be hormonal for you to experience migraine or caffeine withdrawal because you are pregnant. Stay hydrated as much as possible and take enough rest.

Do you lack enough sleep to cause migraines? If it's persistent, consult your gynae so he/she can prescribe the right medicine for you.

Migraines are not too related with pregnancy. You can have it without being pregnant so I guess the best thing to do is to ask your doctor of what could be some medicines that are safe even when you are pregnant that could relieve the symptoms.

Rest. Sleep. If you're pregnant and your migraine persists, it's not related to your pregnancy at all. It's better to see your OB.

See your doctor. Did your doctor instruct you to take Panadol for your migraine while you're pregnant?

I sleep during my migraine attack while I was pregnant. It wasn't a bad one at all so I was able to recover.

I had very bad migraine during the first tri of pregnancy but it slowly subsided as I entered the 2nd tri. What I did when the headaches start is I close my eyes for a few minutes or take a nap and I feel refresh when I wake up. Also I make sure not to stay too long in front of the computer because it can trigger headaches. Maybe you lack sleep at night, try sleeping early. If it's too bad then consult your gynae.