Thread: Comments on Dr. Chua Yang

Comments on Dr. Chua Yang

Hi guys, i'm gathering info regarding Dr. Chua Yang because i'm trying to find a good and highly skilled gynae. It would be nice if you can post your experiences with her. I really appreciate whatever input you can share.

Thanks a lot!
    Take care all mommies.

Quote Originally Posted by elledaria View Post
    Hi guys, i'm gathering info regarding Dr. Chua Yang because i'm trying to find a good and highly skilled gynae. It would be nice if you can post your experiences with her. I really appreciate whatever input you can share.

Thanks a lot!
    Take care all mommies.
    Hi elledaria ...

Dr. Chua Yang was my gynae with both first and second baby. She's nice and patient. She also answer questions attentively.
    What else do you want to know about her?

Thanks for your reply foxy. It's nice to know that Dr. Chua Yang is a nice and patient gynae. I want to know about her stitching skills. Is she pro-natural? How much is her charges? Does she offer packages?
    Sorry for barging you with lots of questions ...

Hi everyone.

I had a wonderful experience with Dr. Chua Yang when i was pregnant with my twins. It was not an easy one because of my age (i'm more than 30) so i have lots of complications. On top of that, i was carrying two babies in my womb. However, Dr. Chua cared for me delicately for the first 24 weeks. I really wanted her to deliver my twins but she advised me that her clinic isn't very well equipped and she's concerned about my twins condition. So she suggested that i will deliver at KKH so it will cost me less plus better facility. She's a very nice gynae and very considerate.

When i gave birth she visited me at KKH and checked on my stitches. She wanted to make sure that i was being taken care of at KKH. Until now i'm seeing her for pap smear and routine checkup.

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer Lee View Post
    Hi everyone.

I had a wonderful experience with Dr. Chua Yang when i was pregnant with my twins. It was not an easy one because of my age (i'm more than 30) so i have lots of complications. On top of that, i was carrying two babies in my womb. However, Dr. Chua cared for me delicately for the first 24 weeks. I really wanted her to deliver my twins but she advised me that her clinic isn't very well equipped and she's concerned about my twins condition. So she suggested that i will deliver at KKH so it will cost me less plus better facility. She's a very nice gynae and very considerate.

When i gave birth she visited me at KKH and checked on my stitches. She wanted to make sure that i was being taken care of at KKH. Until now i'm seeing her for pap smear and routine checkup.
    Thank you for sharing such an inspiring experience Jennifer. It shows that Dr. Chua is a very dedicated gynae and i like that. I went to several gynaes before and all of them kind of rush through consultation because of the long queue. Didn't even feel warm inside the clinic.

Anyone care to share her package price and doc charges?

Thanks for the help!

Hello there,
    If my memory serves me right, i think her package starts at 16 weeks for $1,200. It includes supplements/vitamins, consultation, detailed scans, etc. until your EDD.
    It's best if you call her clinic so that you will be able to get an appropriate information.

How many weeks are you now?

Quote Originally Posted by KarenOML View Post
    Anyone care to share her package price and doc charges?

Thanks for the help!
    Hello Karen, i just went for my first appointment and learned that her package is now $1,600. Still it starts at 16th week.
    It's quite expensive but i know it's worth it because Dr. Chua Yang is a highly experienced gynae. She is very friendly too and always strive to create a comfortable environment.

Anyone here who knows if Dr. Chua is doing delivery at Gleneagles?

GlenE is closer to where i live so it's convenient especially giving birth at wee hours of the night.

Thanks for your replies.

hi there.

any updated reviews?