Thread: How good is Dr Poon King Fu?

How good is Dr Poon King Fu?

Hello there!

I got problem with my present gynae and I am planning to look for another one. Frankly speaking, I am not satisfied with the service she provided. She’s only spending 5-7 minutes during my check ups and I guess that is not enough to know what I wanted to know about the progress of my pregnancy. I have so many questions to ask but she seemed to be always in hurry.

Now I decided to look for another one and I am planning to meet Dr Poon King Fu. I chose Dr Fu as my friend highly recommended him but I want to hear the opinion from others about this doctor including the negative one so that I can get prepared or find another one.

Hello!

There’s nothing to worry about Dr Poon King Fu ‘coz he’s the best doctor I’ve ever met. I’m seeing him for the past 3 pregnancies I had and never thought of changing my gynae.

Hi!

Thanks for the replying. May I know how much is his package?

Excluding the medicines and supplements, you’ll be spending more or less $700. But the consultation scans and urine test are already included in that package. It’s quite cheaper than those of other gynae.

Hi there!

What happen to you with your present gynae was so sad. You know sometimes it really pays to thoroughly choose your gynae. Dr Poon King Fu is a right choice. He’s gentle and kind. He really pays attention to you and answers question in the best as he can.

Hi!

I too had bad experience with my gynae but I charged it to experience. Finally I got a gynae that provides good quality service and he is Dr Poon King Fu. 

Dr Poon is a very good Dr. I will highly recommend him. If I ever have a 2nd baby, I will definitely go back to him.

He is a very good and responsible doctor.
    I am really appreciate the care and help that he provide to us during my pregnancy. It is because of him that I am still alive today.

There is complications during my c-section delivery.

Doctor Poon try to stop my internal bleeding with a ballon to prevent removing of my womb.

Unfortunately after 2 hour later because of my heavy internal bleeding, it caused my ballon broke
    Due to this emergency, he advise us to totally remove my womb asap to save my life.

He also canceled all his patients appointment on same day because of this emergency in order to save my life.

My baby was delivered safely and Dr Poon manage to save my life.

I am very grateful to him that I am still able to see both my children and family