Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: When do I start packing for delivery?

Quote Originally Posted by BrendaGoh View Post
    Is it too early to pack now when I’m due at the end of June?
    As early as a month before your due date you should start packing. A lot of expecting mothers do this because they do not want to hurry once the labor starts.

Is it too early to pack now when Iím due at the end of June?
    It's not that it's too early but the good thing is that you're prepared rather than hurry up packing while you're on labor. You should pack a month before your due date.

Is it too early to pack now when Iím due at the end of June?
    If you feel like packing as early as three months before your due date, just do it. Obey your excitement and you can pack early in case of emergency.

Think is better to pack around 1.5 mths earlier before EDD just to be on the safe side.

Everything was all set a month before my EDD for my first baby. I was too excited that I've been checking and rechecking all items in my list multiple times everyday. Lol. But with my 2nd baby I packed 2 weeks before my EDD and everything was okay. If it's your first then it's okay to pack early. You are not well acquainted with the things for delivery yet so it's only normal that you get antsy and excited for the details. Easiest to do is to make a list and consult your mom or MIL if you have doubts. Also your gynae will keep you inform of the stuff you need so just relax and prepare your body for the big day.

Quote Originally Posted by colarb View Post
    Everything was all set a month before my EDD for my first baby. I was too excited that I've been checking and rechecking all items in my list multiple times everyday. Lol. But with my 2nd baby I packed 2 weeks before my EDD and everything was okay. If it's your first then it's okay to pack early. You are not well acquainted with the things for delivery yet so it's only normal that you get antsy and excited for the details. Easiest to do is to make a list and consult your mom or MIL if you have doubts. Also your gynae will keep you inform of the stuff you need so just relax and prepare your body for the big day.
    Oic, thanks for sharing

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12