Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: When do I start packing for delivery?

When do I start packing for delivery?

Is it too early to pack now when Iím due at the end of June?

The hospital says I have to pack 4 weeks before EDD, but it’s never too early to prepare.

Actually, most books advise to pack a month ahead of due date. There isn’t much to pack anyway. Just 2 sets of night clothes, 1 set of going-home clothes, toiletries and baby’s clothes.

Better pack early than late so in case you leave anything out, you’ll have time to pack it in or go buy.

pack more onesies. onesies are your to-go basic. buy at least six and a mix of short and long sleeves ones.
    you might want to check this website out - www.littlesuite.com.sg for 100% organic cotton clothing for baby.

Start packing a month before your due date. Make a list of things to pack so when you're about to deliver, you've got everything you needed to prepare and bring with you to the hospital.

We prepared everything we need a week before my wife's delivery date. Just a few things - maternity dress, face towel, baby blankets, onesies, diapers, sanitary napkins, undies, etc.

Pack a month before your delivery date. It's better to get prepared as early as that so you have everything you need in your bag when it's time to go to the hospital.

Make a list of things to bring so you won't forget them the next time you're in a hurry to pack to get ready to give birth. I made a list of things I needed to pack a month before my due date. There was only one thing I forgot - my cellphone charger.

Yes too early, but make it a habit if you feel like preparing early for the delivery date to make sure you won't forget the things you'll need to bring to the hospital. A list of things should help to begin with.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast