Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Should I induce?

Glad to know that! I’ll be waiting for your good news soon.

37 weeks is still normal. Try to wait for more time to conceive via NSVD. Anyway, are y0u having contractions now? If so, how was it? Then have you monitored the baby like Cardiac Rate for example? I wish I could teach you to get FHT though.

what does induction means? I have heard of this term very often during pregnancy. Can someone explain to me? TIA!^^

Quote Originally Posted by GoliBaisomo View Post
    Iím in my 37th week of pregnancy. Iím ill at ease, canít sleep properly, wake up and get really sweaty in the middle of the night. I donít know if I should induce.
    It's too early to induce at 37th week. We can only tell when it's time for the baby to come out naturally. If it does not come out and your amniotic fluid has decreased, your doctor will recommend emergency C-section.

Quote Originally Posted by fallraen View Post
    It's too early to induce at 37th week. We can only tell when it's time for the baby to come out naturally. If it does not come out and your amniotic fluid has decreased, your doctor will recommend emergency C-section.
    This. But you can give birth at 37 weeks if the baby is mature enough. Do not try to induce yet if it's not his time to come out. Emergency C-section would be recommended if you are on labor for a long time, your baby has not come out and your water has decreased.

Let the baby come out naturally. You should not force your baby to come out while he's just 37 weeks. If it's beyond 40 weeks, it's time to induce.

Is it recommended by your OB to induce at 37 weeks? If not, then wait for your baby to come out. If he does not come out yet, prepare for an emergency c-section.

Let the baby come out naturally and don't try to induce. If he reaches 40 weeks without induce, your doctor will perform emergency CS section.

Your doctor knows when you need to induce. No one here knows your real situation unless we have a doctor here that has an experience with 37 week pregnancy.

Quote Originally Posted by charcoal87 View Post
    what does induction means? I have heard of this term very often during pregnancy. Can someone explain to me? TIA!^^
    I think it's a way you break the water bag to start labor and give birth to the baby. This is used if your baby has not come out on 40th week.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast