Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Should I induce?

Quote Originally Posted by GoliBaisomo View Post
    Iím in my 37th week of pregnancy. Iím ill at ease, canít sleep properly, wake up and get really sweaty in the middle of the night. I donít know if I should induce.
    Wait for the baby to come out naturally. Do not induce for the baby is not yet ready to come out. Induce if it's an emergency as ordered by your attending OB.

Iím in my 37th week of pregnancy. Iím ill at ease, canít sleep properly, wake up and get really sweaty in the middle of the night. I donít know if I should induce.
    Your doctor will decide when you should induce. Have yourself checked out by your doctor before deciding on inducing while on labor. For all I know, inducing is for emergency births only.

Your doctor knows when you should induce. If it's an emergency, you will need to induce. That depends on the condition of the baby.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123