Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 23

Thread: Should I induce?

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    5

    Should I induce?

    Iím in my 37th week of pregnancy. Iím ill at ease, canít sleep properly, wake up and get really sweaty in the middle of the night. I donít know if I should induce.

  2. #2
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    4
    It’s possible that at 37 weeks the baby will still come out naturally. If not go for an emergency C-section.

  3. #3
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    4
    Is the discomfort you’re feeling bearable? If it is then don’t induce. I was supposed to be induced but the pain from the pills being inserted into my cervix was too much. I was also told that if induction fails and I go for C-section, the fees will double.

  4. #4
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    2
    Induction is safe. All my 3 children were induced.

  5. #5
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    4
    I was induced due to low amniotic fluid during my 39th week. I got inserted 2 pills and it was only on the 3rd day that I was able to give birth. I think it’s better to let your baby decide how it wants to come out unless your doctor tells you otherwise.

  6. #6
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    4
    Don’t induce! It’s extremely painful. Better to give birth the natural way.

  7. #7
    You’re only on your 37th week. You can wait 3 more weeks.

  8. #8
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    4
    I went to my gynecologist today. He said he doesn’t recommend induction unless it’s for a medical reason, but added that if baby is too big by next week he would consider induction.

  9. #9
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    4
    Your gynecologist is right. If your baby has not engaged, even if you induce, the chances of you going for emergency C-section is greater.

  10. #10
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    4
    Went to another gynecologist appointment today. I’m so happy my baby’s head is engaged and he is healthy. I guess I’ll let my baby decide when he wants to come out.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Induce Labor or Elective C-section?
    By laardour in forum General Pregnancy Discussion
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 05-19-2013, 09:29 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Contact Us
Please contact us if you have any problem posting, unable to login or notice any suspicious activities, you can email us at admin@hipponetwork.com. We do our best to response within 24 hours.