Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Which is the best brand of baby milk powder in Singapore is best for newborns?

Quote Originally Posted by halleyleong View Post
    It's advisable to choose those branded and reputable formulas for ur LO as their stomach is so sensitive and not every formulas are suitable for every toddlers. So I think it's better to avoid purchasing those cheap formulas which is not suitable for toddlers constipation. So be careful when choosing the formulas dear parents!
    Ya i totally agreed on that, not to mentioned also the allergic will caused by the milk formula also. My LO once had allergic because i was so careless in getting the milk formula due to lack of experience. Make sure check properly before buying the formula.

Quote Originally Posted by april1204 View Post
    I just gave birth 2 weeks ago and my breasts donít produce enough milk for my baby. Which brand of baby milk powder is best for infants?
    FM formula brands may great and suitable for more, but some of them can be found out the origin of their raw milk material on package or advertisement. So I would like to share one newely launched infant formuala brand, named "Ofmom". Ofmom is 100% made from Italy and France from milking to packaging and has milk powders in series of its specified function and even Liquid Infant formuala as disposal. If you have interests in Ofmom, please visit Ofmom URL ( http://ofmom.com/)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123