Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Which is the best brand of baby milk powder in Singapore is best for newborns?

I’m feeding my son UK HIPP Organic Infant formula. This milk formula is closest to breast milk. There is no smell from his baby poop just like when you feed him breast milk.

There is no best milk formula. The best is mother’s milk but if you are unable to give it just find which milk formula does not cause your baby constipation, vomiting and diarrhea, and that’s the best for him.

Quote Originally Posted by eggybull View Post
    There is no best milk formula. The best is mother’s milk but if you are unable to give it just find which milk formula does not cause your baby constipation, vomiting and diarrhea, and that’s the best for him.
    I also have the same issue with my baby right now. When i was still pregnant, I tried to get as much soup or liquid as I can to produce enough milk for my little one but it's not happening. I feel pity for my baby whenever she's hungry and wants to breastfeed. Several baby formula made her constipated so I'm trying Enfalac now. Hopefully this will work.

Quote Originally Posted by Diana0603 View Post
    I’m feeding my son UK HIPP Organic Infant formula. This milk formula is closest to breast milk. There is no smell from his baby poop just like when you feed him breast milk.
    Hi may I know whr u get your HIPP infant formula milk?

I suggest Enfalac

if your breasts donít produce enough milk for baby then you should have some healthy food which can generate more milk for your baby. Rather than going for other milk try to feed your breast milk for your baby as your baby is 14 days old. It can harm your baby health if it is not suit.

My LO is now 3 years old and already have constipation problem since last month. Me and my husband cant seem to do anything to help her. We even brought our LO to doctor and the problem seem to be solved for few days then the same problem come back after that. We sought advise from some of our experience friends which is already father and mother and they said that we shud change the milk powder to those that have high level of Prebiotics which apparently very good for treating constipation in babies. bcos its our 1st child, so we didnt have enough experience in this. Anyone can share which formula milk is best for constipated babies that contain high level of Prebiotics???

have nvr came across milk formulas that have prebiotics in the ingredient also but all i know is that a good milk formula will make ur kid smarter but nvr realise it can solve constipational problems
    being heaty must be the cause of constipation because lack of water babies stool will be harder
    to avoid constipational problems u must have a healthy digestive system hence i have a reward for my kids when they drink lots of water or eat lots of fibre like fruits and vegetables as you know kids hate to eat vegetables i reward them with something they like after they complete their meal

Many Milk powders sold in the supermarket contain Prebiotic such as Mamil fr Dumex. U can try to let your children to drink Mamil, which I did so and I see difference in a week time... My child used to cry a lot during her bowel movement and whenever she saw the potty she would just run away... Then i did some online research and came across this Mamil formula and i decided to give a try. Thanks god the results were good..

It's advisable to choose those branded and reputable formulas for ur LO as their stomach is so sensitive and not every formulas are suitable for every toddlers. So I think it's better to avoid purchasing those cheap formulas which is not suitable for toddlers constipation. So be careful when choosing the formulas dear parents!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast