Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Which is the best brand of baby milk powder in Singapore is best for newborns?

Which is the best brand of baby milk powder in Singapore is best for newborns?

I just gave birth 2 weeks ago and my breasts donít produce enough milk for my baby. Which brand of baby milk powder is best for infants?

My infant is taking Friso Gold. Sometimes, however, you have to try different brand to find out which suits your infant. If the baby milk powder does not cause constipation and the baby’s poop is normal, then it is suitable for your baby.

I’ve been feeling guilty that I have not been able to breastfeed my baby so I want to find the best milk formula for him. Any feedback on Enfalac?

Enfalac A+ and Similac have the most vitamins and minerals. While Nestle’s Nan is closest to breast milk in terms of taste and texture.

My baby was born borderline premature and a little underweight. My pediatrician recommended Similac and we’ve been on that since.

I read an article that said that a high DHA in formula milk may not necessarily be good. Apparently, there’s a ratio to the AA and DHA and if DHA is too high, it will inhibit the AA.

I’ve been giving my boy Enfalac since birth. He is now 5 months old. It works perfectly for him. I think it’s because it has high DHA.

I gave my girl Mamex when she was born but she was always constipated. My family doctor suggested we switch to Similac. Now she’s taking Gain but the constipation is still there.

MeadJohnson’s Enfalac is found to be closest to breast milk composition and it has the most DHA content. Abbott’s Similac is a close second. My family doctor told me not to give Dumex to my baby.

I gave my son Similac, Mamex, Gain IQ and Pediasure before but they all made him constipated. Finally, the doctor advised me to try Sustagen and his constipation lessened.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast