Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I知 trying to conceive again. Do you have any advice?

I知 trying to conceive again. Do you have any advice?

I had a miscarriage last year and we致e been trying to conceive since 2005. Do you have any advice on trying to conceive again?

Sad to hear about your miscarriage. It’s good to have a break and relax. Why not take a baby-making trip?

My miscarriage was 11 weeks into my 2nd pregnancy. Good thing my husband was a strong support for me and I was able to recover fast. I got pregnant again the following month and now we have a hyperactive 22 month old baby girl.

I’m trying to conceive again. I’m taking a baby-making trip to Shanghai with my husband. Hope there’ll be some good news.

I have a 1 year old and I’m trying to conceive again. I am thinking of taking Evening Primrose Oil. I heard that it can help increase cervical mucus necessary in conception.

You may want to use a basal thermometer to check your daily temperature. You can then determine if ovulation has taken place. 24 hours after a drop in temperature is the best time for conception.

Sad to hear that! If you are ttc again, you must be emotionally ready with an environment that is very conducive, what i mean is that you should have a stress-free environment. That's one factor that my gynae advised me to do during my 3rd attempt of ttc. I guess it really helped because after 3 attempts, I am now 6 weeks pregnant. I am so thankful that's why I am sharing this to you.

Hi! i felt sorry about your miscarriage ... I agree with other ladies here! take time to relax and try to have a baby-making trip. Don't stress yourself too much. You will eventually get pregnant again, just be positive.

you can try it once again this time if you are ready emotionally, mentally, physically and financially. Financially in the sense that if you've tried it the natural way but failed i suggest that to seek the help of technology this time. having thought of IUI or IVF? they are expensive but most of those who did not succeed on natural way, succeed in either of the two.

I'm really sorry to hear about your miscarriage. I can exactly feel how you felt because I also experience miscarriage. But I'm glad because after a year and a half I was able to succeed on my TTC. Thanks to my hubby, gynae, friends and family who have been with me throughout. Being positive, relax(both physical and mental) really helped.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast