Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Highly recommended: Dr. Han How Chuan (KKH)

Quote Originally Posted by EveryGirlsFavs View Post
    Interested to know about how well Dr. Han stitches the incision back for natural delivery. Will i be able to move after giving birth?

I'm changing gynae because i find my current gynae too much to bear. Long story. Anybody who undergone natural birth with him?
    Good question.

I delivered my 3 children all natural with Dr. Han. So far i don't have problem with his stitching skills because i can pee and move all by myself without a problem.

Go ahead and trust him. He never fails his patients.

Hi All, I'm in my early stages of my 4th baby. Been seeing Dr.Han for all 3 and will be meeting him again soon for this 4th baby of mine. He is now a Prof and his charges if I'm not wrong is about $130 per consultation. He's a very patient doctor..ask him anything. He jokes too...haha

Quote Originally Posted by suethompson View Post
    Hi All, I'm in my early stages of my 4th baby. Been seeing Dr.Han for all 3 and will be meeting him again soon for this 4th baby of mine. He is now a Prof and his charges if I'm not wrong is about $130 per consultation. He's a very patient doctor..ask him anything. He jokes too...haha
    I am new to this forum.

Congratulation, woh you are having your 4th baby already. I am also seeing Dr Han as well. So when are you due?

Hi all,
    Please help I need some advise!
    I consulted Dr. Han How Chuan last week because I need to terminate my pregnancy which is still in the 1st trimester for personal reasons. He seemed nice at the start, but while doing my ultrasound, I was shocked he used his fingers to examine my breasts and my lower part without giving any prior warning. He then said he was checking for lumps. But I thought this was really weird, because who has ever heard of such intimate checks being done during an abortion consultation? At that moment I didn't know how to react so I just laid there without asking any questions, but it's been bothering me every since that day. You can say I feel violated... should I be?? I did some research on google and cannot find any reason why such tests would be relevant to a simple 1st trimester abortion. Please, if someone has any experience with this, kindly give me some advise. My surgery with him is coming up, and the more I think about this the more I get freaked out!

Quote Originally Posted by allabouttrust View Post
    Hi all,
    Please help I need some advise!
    I consulted Dr. Han How Chuan last week because I need to terminate my pregnancy which is still in the 1st trimester for personal reasons. He seemed nice at the start, but while doing my ultrasound, I was shocked he used his fingers to examine my breasts and my lower part without giving any prior warning. He then said he was checking for lumps. But I thought this was really weird, because who has ever heard of such intimate checks being done during an abortion consultation? At that moment I didn't know how to react so I just laid there without asking any questions, but it's been bothering me every since that day. You can say I feel violated... should I be?? I did some research on google and cannot find any reason why such tests would be relevant to a simple 1st trimester abortion. Please, if someone has any experience with this, kindly give me some advise. My surgery with him is coming up, and the more I think about this the more I get freaked out!
    Hi, I have had the same troubling experience with dr hhc too! In sep 2012. It has been a very unpleasant experience and I would like to talk to someone who have had the same experience. You can drop an email at oreowithmilk15@gmail.com

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12