Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Review for Dr. Fong Yang of Fong Clinic

Review for Dr. Fong Yang of Fong Clinic

Hi everyone.
    I'm interested to know if Dr. Fong Yang has done an IVF operation.
    Will appreciate it if you can share your experience.

Hello there.

I'm not sure if he does IVF but he is my current gynae. I went to his clinic a few days ago to have PCOS and he told me to come back when my period starts to do the x-ray on me. That way it's easier to see if there is any blockage inside me. Do you think it's painful? I'm quite scared about it but i need to do it for my sake.

Quote Originally Posted by beautedestyle View Post
    Hi everyone.
    I'm interested to know if Dr. Fong Yang has done an IVF operation.
    Will appreciate it if you can share your experience.
    Yes, Dr. Fong does IVF. I tried a year ago and i can say that he is good. You can trust his abilities. Although my expected result didn't happen but i'm sure it wasn't because of him. I actually asked for second opinion after that and still got the same result. I think my body rejects medication for now. So i'm taking things slowly.

Quote Originally Posted by egstring View Post
    Hello there.

I'm not sure if he does IVF but he is my current gynae. I went to his clinic a few days ago to have PCOS and he told me to come back when my period starts to do the x-ray on me. That way it's easier to see if there is any blockage inside me. Do you think it's painful? I'm quite scared about it but i need to do it for my sake.
    Hi.
    No need to worry about the pain. Most of the time, PCOS is done under general anaesthesia so you will sleep through the whole operation process. You need to stay at the hospital for at least 1 day. I'm sure Dr. Fong will discuss more about it when you come back.

Good luck. I hope for a successful operation.

Quote Originally Posted by egstring View Post
    Hello there.

Try not to worry too much about it egstring.

Staying relax and healthy along with confidence that everything will be fine helps a lot. You just have to be brave to do it. Find the courage in yourself. If you're really scared you can always say no. I understand about you being afraid. My sister went through the same experience and she was more of scared to the pain. Perhaps you can try other methods that does not involve operations.

What do you think?

Thank you for your advise and encouragement ladies.

I've been thinking about this operation for quite some time now. My husband and I have discussed about this at great length. He also told me not to do anything against my will because he can wait as long as we're both healthy and able. So, i've pretty much fixed my decision on this.

I'm glad to learned that it's GA because i don't want to feel anything while the operation is going on.
    I will keep you posted soon.

Hello girls ...

I'm interested to get the services of Dr. Fong.
    Anybody who can give me his working/clinic hours?

Thanks.

Hi everyone out there.

How are you doing?

Dr. Fong was my gynae with my 2 kids and hubby and i both decided that it's enough.
    Can you suggest a good contraceptive that is really effective and no risk of getting unplanned pregnancies?

Thanks a lot.

Quote Originally Posted by childrenparadise View Post
    Hello girls ...

I'm interested to get the services of Dr. Fong.
    Anybody who can give me his working/clinic hours?

Thanks.

Hello,
    I got this info from Dr. Fong's FAQ page.

You can see Dr. Fong personally during Mondays and Fridays at Jalan Membina. His consultation usually starts at 9:30am until 5:30 in the afternoon. Take note that his clinic is closed during public holidays, Wednesdays and Sundays. If Dr. Fong is not around, which is usually during Tuesday and Thursday, you can still book your appointment through the staff in the clinic.

If you're near the Paragon, you can see him during Tuesdays and Thursdays at same time with Jalan Membina. However, it closes at 4:30 in the afternoon. He can also accommodate you on Saturdays for consultation from 9am until 1pm. Sunday and public holidays, his clinic is close.

Hope that helps.

Quote Originally Posted by ffdoremi View Post
    Hi everyone out there.

How are you doing?

Dr. Fong was my gynae with my 2 kids and hubby and i both decided that it's enough.
    Can you suggest a good contraceptive that is really effective and no risk of getting unplanned pregnancies?

Thanks a lot.

Hey, 2 kids are great. I'm thinking you already have both and girl kids. Am i right?

Well, I'm on IUD for a year now. I had it put after i did my pap smear last year. So far it's working well with me.
    You can ask your gynae if your body is compatible with it. A gynae can also give you options according to how comfortable you are.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast