Thread: I'm sick of my Pediatrician's attitude

I'm sick of my Pediatrician's attitude

Hi!

Looking for a new pd is on my list now. My pd keeps on prescribing medicine to my 3 years old boy even if he's okay. I can't reach her via phone call. She spend less than 10 mins. for every consultation and she's prescribing expensive medicine. Can you help me find a new pd?

Hello!

I experienced the same to with my previous pd. a friend of mine suggest Dr. Vasanthi of kinder. then I tried to have consultation with her and then I found out that she's really good.

Really? okay i'll be scheduling my pd visit next week and will try Dr. Vasanthi's service. thanks a lot mommies.

Hi!

Dr. Vasanthi is my kids pd! i agree with you that she's good and kind. approachable and can be reach out through phone call. she really shows concern to her patients.

Quote Originally Posted by corinneloo View Post
    Hi!

Dr. Vasanthi is my kids pd! i agree with you that she's good and kind. approachable and can be reach out through phone call. she really shows concern to her patients.
    Hi Corinneloo, I just left my current PD because I'm not contented with her services anymore. I think she accommodates too many patients now than before which makes her always in a hurry.

Anyway, can you share some contact info of Dr. Vasanthi? Your reviews convinced me so I will give her a try.
    Thanks in advance.