Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Right time to have intercourse when TTC

Right time to have intercourse when TTC

Hi ladies,
    I'm interested to know when's the perfect timing to have intercourse when trying to conceive that will really give results. Is it 2 or 3 times during fertile week or should it be done alternately?

Hello there. We've been making it for 3 consecutive days when i'm most fertile. My periods are regular so i can estimate when my fertile days are happening. It worked well with me because i was able to conceive after a few tries.
    How long have you been trying?

Kaizi, we make it a routine to do it straight for the whole week when i'm ovulating. Hubby wants to make sure that he's supplying enough sperm so i can get pregnant. Lol! I guess there is no most effective treatments than striking it during ovulation. You just have to determine your ovulation period and then you're good to go.

Quote Originally Posted by happiendin View Post
    Kaizi, we make it a routine to do it straight for the whole week when i'm ovulating. Hubby wants to make sure that he's supplying enough sperm so i can get pregnant. Lol! I guess there is no most effective treatments than striking it during ovulation. You just have to determine your ovulation period and then you're good to go.
    Thanks for sharing.

Did it work? I heard people saying that if it's being done everyday, the sperm's quality will be affected making it incapable for fertilization. Is it true?

I'm not sure the quality will be affected. I think you mean about the quantity. I'm sure it has changes if it's being done everyday. Hehe.
    Well, it's only when you're ovulating so i guess it's fine. It actually worked with me. I have 2 kids now and we do that every time.

Hmm. Does it mean the quality will get better then?
    I mean if it's being done everyday then hubby will keep on producing fresh sperm.

Quote Originally Posted by kaizi09 View Post
    Hi ladies,
    I'm interested to know when's the perfect timing to have intercourse when trying to conceive that will really give results. Is it 2 or 3 times during fertile week or should it be done alternately?
    Hi Kaizi. I think it works best if it's being done alternately. We don't care about the times we did it though.
    We try to make use of the time enjoying each other not thinking about the stress of trying to conceive. I believe that when the baby is due, it will come to us.
    Hopefully soon.

Hi...I'm just wondering if it's correct that you will have higher chances of getting pregnant if you try a few days before ovulation instead of just during ovulation period.

I guess the best way is to know first of when you are fertile and do some intercourse within that period. I believe that there's some kind of a feeling in between times when you're fertile and this is the time that you both should make love, nevertheless, just remember that an egg cell will only survive for 3 days but the sperm inside a women will survive to up to 5 days. Good luck!

Hi mummies to be, you can try out ovulation test strips as it will indicate when you are ovulating and it is the best time to TTC. Currently, I am selling ovulation test strip and pregnancy test strips. Buy 5 at SGD$0.50 each with free postage. Buy 10 free 2 at SGD$5.00 with free postage. Interested, drop me a mail at [email protected]. Thank you.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast