Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Has anyone gotten pregnant soon after a miscarriage?

Has anyone gotten pregnant soon after a miscarriage?

If you have how soon was it? My husband and I are trying to conceive and we have decided to let nature take its course.

I’ve had 2 miscarriages already since June last year. I’m now pregnant again and am emotionally ready this time should the same thing happen again. It’s wise though to let the body rest and recover after a miscarriage. Let at least 2-3 menstrual cycle pass before trying to conceive again.

I had a miscarriage in May of last year and we didn’t try to conceive until July because my doctor advised us to give it some time. I got pregnant in October after months of failed attempts.

I wouldn’t really worry about your fertility going haywire because of the miscarriage. A miscarriage shouldn’t be looked at as a negative thing, but as a positive one. It shows that you CAN get pregnant and that your body is functioning well.

I had my first miscarriage. I read somewhere that it is wise to wait 2-3 menstrual cycles before trying to conceive again. I’m really so afraid that I will have a miscarriage again.

I’m worried my miscarriage will cause my fertility to go haywire.

I was sad after my miscarriage, but all I wanted to do was conceive again immediately after. My doctor, however, said to wait two more months. I waited and conceived after 2 months. Now I’m in my last month of pregnancy.

Wait for 2 weeks after your miscarriage to have sex. That means you’ll be having sex during your ovulation. Good luck!

My heart goes out to you. Miscarriages are actually a common thing. It’s the body’s natural way of getting rid of those that are not good. Sort of quality control.

Do not rush into another pregnancy unless you are emotionally and mentally ready cause physically your body will recover fast. Do not think too much about your next pregnancy. Just enjoy it.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast