Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Why is it so difficult to conceive?

How long before you are trying with your hubby and what diet you are taking,?

Consult a doctor. Your doctor is the best person who can give good advice and knows the best days for you to conceive.

Everything has it's own time... just be positive and do not stress yourself. how many attempt do you ttc??? have you heard about Chinese medicines?? I guess it's effective, I am also ttcing, and like you been facing difficulty but i never lost hope. now I am trying Chinese medicine, if you are interested i can pm you more info.

hello! may i know how old are you now? I am also trying to conceive for over a year but still no result. according to my research there are a lot of factors that can cause failure in ttc. Stress is one of them that is why I am doing some recreation as of now and avoid stress as much as possible. you can try and let see.. hehe

owww ..don't say that, maybe it's not yet the right time. how many times ttcing have you done? how old are you? I too, had tried ttcing for 6 times, as in continuous trial. i did not stop until i succeed. It's actually a combination of stress-free and healthy lifestyle.

I believe there are several factors that we should consider if we are ttcing. we should see to it that we are mentally and physically healthy. So my advice is that you should take yourself away from stress eat healthy foods. i believe one should live a healthy lifestylse if one really wants to succeed on ttc.

Maybe you should give yourself a time. take time to relax and stay away from stress. don't force yourself too much. do not overthink. btw, what method have you tried so far? how many attempts?

So many factors can affect your body thus it won't give you the chance to bear a child. A good example is stress. Others are food, environment and mood.

Maybe you're stressed a lot and have a lot of negative vibes going on around you. Try to de-stress and relax more. The sexual hormones in your body needs to be in stable condition as well as your partner's.

Anyone tried to conceive at 38? I know many advise against it.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast