Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Why is it so difficult to conceive?

My husband and I went for a check-up with my gynecologist last July. We were told that everything was OK. Well, maybe it’s not time yet. We’ll just let nature take its course.

Not everyone ovulate every month and not everyone has white or clear discharge. The best way to tell if you’re ovulating is to use ovulation kits.

Quote Originally Posted by theladyboutique View Post
    Why is it so easy for some women to conceive but so hard for me? I知 afraid I値l never have a baby.
    Hi there, just want to share some piece of ideas.
    Have you seen a gynecologist already? What are the ways and means you've undertaken already to successfully get pregnant? I'm thinking perhaps your body was so used to taking pills or implants because usually those are the contributing factors why it's difficult to conceive.
    Yes i know it is very frustrating looking at your undies everytime you got your period after trying so hard. Been there and done that. So glad my gynae is expert in this area.

She advised me to keep a healthy diet. It's easier said than done but i tell you it's only difficult at first. Later on your body will get used to doing it that it slowly becomes a routine. Eating foods rich in folic acid can do wonders. Examples are broccoli and spinach or anything that is green. Fruits, meat and dairy products in sensible quantities can also help. Just take what is reasonable.

Don't stress yourself too much. If you've been into checkups with your hubby and both of you are normal, then just do the usual calendar method. You'll get what you want, just be patient and relax.

Avoid getting stressed. If you still cannot conceive for a year, see a gynecologist.

Quote Originally Posted by destitonia View Post
    Avoid getting stressed. If you still cannot conceive for a year, see a gynecologist.
    Anyone who has problem conceiving see any Chinese Siseh?

Why is it hard for you to conceive? What have you been doing? What methods have you tried using to get pregnant?

All you need to do is just to reduce stress in your body and don't think that you will not have it. Remember that hormones can be affected by your emotions, and hormones plays a lot of role in conceiving.

Try not to stress. Maybe it's hormonal so your body can't produce sexual hormones due to stress. Or something must be wrong with your reproductive system?

What were you doing? Can you explain why you're like that? What methods did you try on having a baby but failed somehow?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast