Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Why is it so difficult to conceive?

Why is it so difficult to conceive?

Why is it so easy for some women to conceive but so hard for me? I知 afraid I値l never have a baby.

I read on the Internet that you shouldn’t eat too many soy products while trying to conceive. They cause the sperm to die faster and it also becomes difficult for the sperm to attach to the egg.

Just relax and don’t think too much about it. The more anxious you are, the more stress you have. I tried taking it easy, and now I have two lovely daughters.

Yes, it’s easier said than done. Just don’t think about it too much. I got pregnant with my son when I least expected it. If you’re meant to have a baby, you will.

When you have a white or clear discharge that’s egg-white consistency then you’re ovulating.

I know I shouldn’t stress myself, but this is difficult. How will I do it?

Maybe you and your husband should take a relaxing trip together somewhere. My friend conceived after taking a trip. She had been trying unsuccessfully for 1 year before that.

I was really stressed before because I hoped to have a baby by 2002, and I hoped for a girl. I thought about it every minute, talked about it, etc. But I always got disappointed. Finally, I decided to give it up to God. And when I took stress out of my life, my baby was born in 2002, and it’s a girl!

I heard you can tell by your discharge if you’re ovulating? How is this done?

If you’ve been trying to conceive for 6 months to a year without results, maybe it’s time to see a gynecologist.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast