Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How to stop vomiting and nausea??? Please help!!!

Turn your diet into a small frequent feeding. What you will do is to avoid fatty foods or any food that might elicit the feeling of being nauseated. Plus it's a good advice to take crackers during morning instead of a full breakfast, because it is during the morning that morning sickness will strike the most. Just be sure that you're not like that the whole day for the next several mos because that is already a sign of hyperemesis gravidarum.

They way to control that is rather difficult than being said, but at least I'll give you some advice. First is to change your eating habit, from one full meal per eating, make it at small frequent feeding. Don't eat fatty foods and heavy foods and maintain crispy crackers during breakfast, that way the sensation of being nauseated will decrease.

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs yjal View Post
    Hello mommies!!!!

I wanna know if there’s a way to stop vomiting and nausea!!! It really sucks!! The moment I take in food it always comes out…. I hate it! It makes me feel weak! Do you know how can I control this vomiting thingy? Did you experience the same?
    Drink lemon tea. It helped lessen my nausea and vomiting. Then I sleep to counteract the dizzy feeling. I also apply eucalyptus oil on my forehead for a cooling effect.

Hello mommies!!!!

I wanna know if there’s a way to stop vomiting and nausea!!! It really sucks!! The moment I take in food it always comes out…. I hate it! It makes me feel weak! Do you know how can I control this vomiting thingy? Did you experience the same?
    Drink warm ginger juice or lemon tea. Eat saltine crackers and see if it changes your appetite. I do this when I had a morning sickness.

Hello mommies!!!!

Ginger tea helps in relieving nausea. Try saltine or soda crackers as well. If you can, try to lie down on the bed and sleep until nausea fades.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12