Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Is it possible to determine the baby’s gender in earlier than 18 weeks???

Is it possible to determine the baby’s gender in earlier than 18 weeks???

My officemate found out the gender of her baby in about 18 weeks, she’s very happy and I am happy for her too and envied her actually, hehehehe. I want to know mine too… is it possible to know the gender of my baby at week 14????

Did some mommies out there found out the gender of their baby in as early as 14 week???

hi!

I heard there's blood test that can determine you baby's gender in as early as 7 weeks but not sure how much it costs.

I also heard about that blood test thingy your saying but is it accurate? that must be expensive!!!

lol! its more expensive to travel to Europe to have that blood test. I'd rather wait until it reaches 18 weeks for ultrasound.

Hi!

I Just asked Google if there's a way to determine baby's gender at very early and found out this blood test procedure... Does anybody here tried it? how much it cost? I'm interested!

Hi!

I was able to know my baby's gender at week 14 through ultrasound. you too can! just ask your doctor about it, for sure he knew about it.

Hi mommies!!

I'm sure that blood testing is very expensive... why not wait until the right time for ultrasound? I'm excite to know my baby's gender too but I won't spend too much just to know it... there's a lot more spend with the money.

lol! I think there's nothing wrong in spending much on it as long as you have lot of money on your pocket!

Yes my dear, nowadays there are ultrasound that can determine gender in as early as 12 weeks. just try to ask your doctor about it.

you must be very excited huh!!!

Hi!

I'm practical mom-to-be an I agree with not spending much on knowing baby's gender... knowing the gender of the baby earlier would be the same as knowing it later. nothing will change if it is a girl, then its a girl; if its a boy, then it will be a boy.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast