Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Is it possible to determine the baby’s gender in earlier than 18 weeks???

Hi!

I was able to know my baby's gender at week 14 through ultrasound. you too can! just ask your doctor about it, for sure he knew about it.

I think that blood test is only available in Europe at about more or less $400. so expensive...

Joyful3d4d baby ultrasound scan & video camden medical centre #03-01 sms 9879 2333

Quote Originally Posted by crunchie View Post
    My officemate found out the gender of her baby in about 18 weeks, she’s very happy and I am happy for her too and envied her actually, hehehehe. I want to know mine too… is it possible to know the gender of my baby at week 14????

Did some mommies out there found out the gender of their baby in as early as 14 week???

Yes gender can be discovered as early as 12-14 weeks with 3D/4D imaging if baby position is optimal

This answer maybe a bit late for your querie but hopefully there will be another pregnancy !

Best Wishes

Joyful3d4d Baby Ultrasound Team in Singapore
    joyful3d4dbabyultraosund.com

hey mommies! I'm 14 weeks pregnant and like you, I'm an excited mom-to-be too... well, I already asked my gynae about determining my baby's gender at this stage and I was happy to know that it is possible...hehehe, actually my ultrasound schedule will be tomorrow! I can't wait to know. btw, what do you prefer? girl or a boy?

Quote Originally Posted by 38636 View Post
    hey mommies! I'm 14 weeks pregnant and like you, I'm an excited mom-to-be too... well, I already asked my gynae about determining my baby's gender at this stage and I was happy to know that it is possible...hehehe, actually my ultrasound schedule will be tomorrow! I can't wait to know. btw, what do you prefer? girl or a boy?
    It depend how good your gynae is to determine if it is boy or girl, normally it is 20 weeks i heard

Quote Originally Posted by kae View Post
    It depend how good your gynae is to determine if it is boy or girl, normally it is 20 weeks i heard
    I don;t think you can tell at 14 weeks

I understand from my gynae that Verifi can determine the gender quite early. It a blood test and it also test for the different chromosomes like down syndromes etc. Something like Oscar from can detect more abnormalities and can determine gender. I understand that this Verifi cost more than $1000+ as compared to Oscar which is about $300+. Usually you will choose which test to go for during your first trimester but I personally feel that Oscar is good enough and I agree with other mummies that I will not spend that extra $$$ to determine the gender first.

Yes if you got for NIPT but my sonographer manage to find out during my 12 weeks scan, she guessed it is a boy and it was really a boy.

Yes, if you undergo Panorama test. It's basically a screening to see if you're baby has any signs of Down Syndrome. We went for both Oscar and Panorama and knew already at 14 weeks that our baby is going to be a girl.

Panorama is rather expensive though, for both we paid $1,800. The Oscar I think was $500.

====={}====={}====={}====={}====={}====={}====={}= ===={}====={}

Hi, I'm Buns to Babies! I'm 5 months pregnant this April and
    I'm selling NEW, affordable and stylish maternity clothes - all are less than $35!

Visit my online shop at https://sg.carousell.com/bunstobabies/
    For orders and inquiries, email me at inquiry.bunstobabies@gmail.com, thank you!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12