Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Baby what’s wrong? You're always kickin’ me!!!

just play with your baby inside when he moves... spend some time to talk to him/her.

for me to feel the movement inside my tummy is very a rewarding thing to feel, so you should be thankful that the baby is moving inside.

Hi!

My baby inside made frequent kicks these past few days but i didn't get worried because I also experienced it during my last pregnancy. and I heard other mommies says its normal.

you should not worry, I used to experienced what you feel during my first pregnancy.

Hi everyone,

I'm a first time mommy and pregnant for 3 months now. I have a lot of things to ask with my gynae but I always get embarrassed. I'm thinking it would sound silly. I'm glad i found this forum.

At what month does the baby usually starts kicking? Isn't it painful or uncomfortable?
    Thanks for your replies.

Let him kick all he wants. It means he's alive and healthy inside your tummy. There is no need to worry.

hey there! i guess your baby is just too excited! lol! just kiddin'. I believe that is very normal...Is that your first baby??? i, too used to get worried before when i was pregnant with my eldest child but got used to it. hehehe

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12