Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Baby what’s wrong? You're always kickin’ me!!!

Baby what’s wrong? You're always kickin’ me!!!

At first I was so excited to feel the first kick inside my tummy but recently the kicks he made seemed to be frequent and made me worried sometimes….. I wonder if could stop him kickin’
    Or maybe, something is wrong inside. What do you think?

I think there's nothing wrong if the baby is kicking inside your tummy, its normal.

I promise, you will not be happy if you cannot feel your baby moving inside, so don't bother finding ways to stop the baby kicking/moving inside.

I never worried about the frequent kicks that my baby made, honestly, though it hurts a little, it makes me happy that my baby is healthy inside.

yeah, you should not worry to much that's bad for the baby. just think that you have a healthy baby inside.

If you are not comfortable with the movement of the baby inside your tummy, I guess you better discuss about with your doctor on your next prenatal check up.

hey! I used to experience the same but the physician assured me that its NORMAL and healthy baby girl

I think the baby is just happy or maybe playing inside.

Hi!

My baby inside made frequent kicks these past few days but i didn't get worried because I also experienced it during my last pregnancy. and I heard other mommies says its normal.

lol! congrats! maybe you'll have an action star baby... hehehe... just kidding.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast