Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: My baby isnít moving yet, is this normal?

Quote Originally Posted by jenny80 View Post
    Iím about 18 weeks pregnant now but I donít feel any movement yet, Iím starting to get worried. Can you share me how many weeks you waited to feel the first movement of your baby inside your tummy?
    My baby moved at around 20 weeks when I was pregnant. I thought she won't move anymore but I took care of myself and never missed my folic acid intake. Gladly my baby was born healthy and beautiful.

Iím about 18 weeks pregnant now but I donít feel any movement yet, Iím starting to get worried. Can you share me how many weeks you waited to feel the first movement of your baby inside your tummy?

My son moved at around 20 weeks. I was paranoid before I was able to feel him move because I had so many "what ifs". Try to relax and feel the life forming inside you, your baby will move soon especially when he's growing into full term.

My baby started moving at 20 weeks. I was worried that he was not moving at 18 weeks so I had ultrasound and found out that he has a normal heartbeat.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123