Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: My baby isnít moving yet, is this normal?

I'm just done with my check up last week, I found out that my baby's heart is week that is why he movements is different from my last pregnancy. but my doctor give me vitamins and advised me to have bed rest for quite sometime.

oh, sad to hear that you had lost your first baby. we really need to be more cautious when we are pregnant. but it is still a blessing that you did not get poison. I heard its poisonous when the baby is dead inside.

I know of someone with the same situation. mommies we should really be careful. we must follow all what the doctor advised us. drink our vitamins and do frequent check ups.

Quote Originally Posted by jenny80 View Post
    Iím about 18 weeks pregnant now but I donít feel any movement yet, Iím starting to get worried. Can you share me how many weeks you waited to feel the first movement of your baby inside your tummy?
    Hey Jen,

Is this your first time to get pregnant? If so, normal time when you feel the baby's movement is when you get closer to 25th week. First time i got pregnant i did a lot of research and I asked a lot of things to my gynae. Good thing he was diligent enough to explain lots of things to me in simple terms. Have you asked your gynae about this matter?

Have you had your ultrasound? Have you felt any little fluttering feeling? I felt my baby's first kick at 19 weeks. Try not to worry, every pregnancy is different.

Iím about 18 weeks pregnant now but I donít feel any movement yet, Iím starting to get worried. Can you share me how many weeks you waited to feel the first movement of your baby inside your tummy?
    A year has passed, your baby must be a year old by now. I did not feel any movement on my tummy until 20 weeks and as soon as he grows up to 39 weeks, his kicks became stronger for me to handle.

Be worry-free. I felt my baby move at 22 weeks and it was touching knowing that my baby is alive and healthy inside my womb. He was doing backward flips and kicks me side to side.

My baby moved at around 23 weeks. A little kick and sliding was felt when I sleep on my left and when sitting upright. It was so wonderful having felt a life moving inside my tummy.

My baby didn't move until I was 25 weeks pregnant. Don't worry, your baby will move in time. You're having a healthy pregnancy so I assume that the baby in your womb is doing fine.

How are you now? By the time I'm reading this, you must be having your baby now. My baby moved at 21 weeks and it was a wonderful experience to feel a life moving inside my womb.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast