Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Disturbed by Pre-natal issues!!!

are there sexy pregnant? how can a pregnant look sexy? - i guess sexy pregnant. so don't worry you are not alone. here we are pregnant too.

you are just feeling normal. it is normal to feel something bad about our appearance during pregnancy but don't worry you are beautiful in sight of your husband. hehehe

lol! just don't look at the mirror to avoid feeling bad on your apperance.. hehehe actually you should be thankful.

Yeah, I used to be overweight last moth but i was able solve it by just controlling my appetite.

don't be too disturbed my prenatal blues... you can regain your body shape after delivering your baby.

please don't think that you won't deliver your baby normally. you should be positive.

Yeah, been there- seeing yourself huge is like-omg! But let's be positive, my tip is to keep yourself busy. Try to learn something new, take a short course, pre-natal exercise such as yoga is also great, just be sure to consult your doctor first.

It depends really on how's your eating really. I'm not really sure if you're just overrating your overeating, but considering that maybe yes, I advice that you eat less fatty foods and less carbs. That way, you'll less probably gain extra fats from those food sources. By the way, be careful on eating too much because you might be having a macro baby when you give birth.

How can I forget how I looked like when I was pregnant especially during the last trimester? Lol. You are not alone ladies. I was huge when I was pregnant with my 3rd baby. I kept on eating sweets and nobody can stop me because I was too stubborn. Even though I hate looking at myself in the mirror I couldn't do something to discipline myself. When my gynae told me I had diabetes that's when it hit me. She put me on a diet and I was religious enough to follow it because I was afraid I might have a hard time giving birth. Luckily, I gave birth naturally. Baby came out healthy and well.

Try to control your diet by eating smaller portions 6x a day, instead of having 3 big regular meals and snacks in between. But don't go on a diet, that would be bad for the baby and for you! I was gaining a lot of weight too so what I did was break down my 3 regular full-sized meals with snacks into 6 small meals, that way I won't get hungry the whole day. Then I also drink lots of water, to keep myself full.

I'm also scared of getting too big as I want a normal delivery, not a CS one. Hopefully I'll have normal!

====={}====={}====={}====={}====={}====={}====={}= ===={}====={}

Hi, I'm Buns to Babies! I'm 5 months pregnant this April and
    I'm selling NEW, affordable and stylish maternity clothes - all are less than $35!

Visit my online shop at https://sg.carousell.com/bunstobabies/
    For orders and inquiries, email me at inquiry.bunstobabies@gmail.com, thank you!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12