Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Everything will be fine at second trimester?

lol! dear mommies! annoyed by the leg cramps and other pregnancy discomfort? well, every pregnant women in the world surely experience that. and its sad to say that at certain points, mommies experience it until the end of the pregnancy but you can at least minimize leg cramps through trying warm bath, eating potassium rich food, leg and toe massage and the best and most is relaxing and drinking more water. try it as I already proven it works!

Hey mom-to-be!

I used to experienced diarrhea on my early stage of pregnancy and when its gone leg cramps took place... it's very annoying and what I did is to massage it whenever it strikes.

hi!

my last 2 pregnancy brought me discomfort plus the legs cramps. My doctor advised me to intake more fluids especially during day time and eat nutritious foods especially those rich of potassium. leg and foot massage will also a great help.

hey mommy its normal! try eating more potassium rich foods and consider leg massage.

I think the best thing to do when leg cramps strike is to take some rest and take iron everyday. That's what I tried and it works.

Hi!

I also experienced leg cramps but my doctor advised me to take iron everyday. I followed her advised and it is really helped me a lot.

Hi mommies!

My diarrhea stop last second trimester but my leg cramps still visit me even now that I'm going give birth next month.

I think it depends because until now I still experience leg cramps for quite some time. by the way, I am already 8 months pregnant.

yeah! I too used to do some exercise and I it is effective to minimize leg cramps.

actually my not all changes in second trimester. during my last pregnancy, I suffer leg cramps even at second trimester but now I still suffer from it even if I am already on my last trimester.
    Last edited by 2nd_Trimster; 06-03-2013 at 02:12 PM.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast