Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Everything will be fine at second trimester?

Everything will be fine at second trimester?

I’m experiencing frequent leg cramps and diarrhea as well…. I hate this feeling; I didn’t expect that it is as disturbing as this…. How long will I suffer from this? My sister told me that things will get better at the second trimester but my friend is already on her 20th week now and still complaining about leg cramps and morning sickness.

Now my question is, is it true that all things will get better at second trimester? Or it depends?

Hello

So sad to say that is the usual thing that a pregnant woman experience during that stage of pregnancy. Try pushing back your toe towards you and let someone massage your legs.

Hello,

try to include banana on your meals. I used to have leg cramps but as soon as I eat banana, leg cramps seldom strikes.

hello!

I think leg cramps visits when the pregnant woman started to lack potassium. that's what I observed during my last pregnancy. I suggest you eat banana and take also iron.

I haven't tried eating banana but taking iron, i did and it works but still I want to try eating banana as many says it is very effective.

hey mommies, i heard taking potassium is best but there are also advised me to take magnesium. have you ever tried magnesium?

hello,

I tried to take magnesium supplement but it seems that it has no effect so its better to eat banana, its rich in potassium and its effective than magnesium.

hello

Maybe exercise will help minimizing leg cramps. it is normal to experience leg cramps even after the second trimester.

I experienced the inconvenience of leg cramps last pregnancy but i was able to find ways to minimize leg cramps visits. try to eat banana before bed time, promise! it will really help.

Hello

I think not all pregnancy discomfort end up at second trimester some last even up to the final stage of pregnancy.
    Last edited by 2nd_Trimster; 06-03-2013 at 02:11 PM.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast